200-250 words | Analyzing and Visualizing Data | Texas A&M University–Kingsville – Essaylink
Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Welcome to your sixth week discussion.
The chart you select to represent your data will be influenced by many factors. Kirk (2016) has put each chart into the five main families below:
• Categorical: Comparing categories and distributions of quantities values
• Hierarchical: Charting part-to-whole relationships and hierarchies
• Relational: Graphing relationships to explore correlations and connections
• Temporal: Showing trends and activities over time
• Spatial: Mapping spatial patterns through overlays and distortions
Select a chart type from the text and discuss what the chart is used for and why you selected it. (The author has included a lot of different chart types in our course book)
Please make sure you have an initial post (about 200 words) and a comment/post to one of your friends’ posts.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"Get Started