Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I’m trying to learn for my Computer Science class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
During Week 1, you will establish the foundation and shell document for your final assignment, which will be your Big Data Strategy Plan. Each subsequent week, you will revise and complete an additional section.
First, you will select an organization (real or hypothetical) and apply your research to the development of the Big Data Strategy Plan.
The Big Data Strategy Plan will have the following Sections:
- Section 1: Organizational Background (Week 1)
- Section 2: Identification of Big Data (Week 1)
- Section 3: Big Data Analytical Tools (Week 2)
- Section 4: Big Data Analytics System Architectures (Week 3)
- Section 5: Big Data Analytics Techniques (Week 4)
- Section 6: Big Data Analytics Value Creation (Week 5)
This week, you will work on Sections 1 and 2.
The project deliverables for this week include the following:
- Organizational Background
- Provide a brief description of the organization (real or hypothetical), type of business, summary of the data types (e.g., structured and unstructured), and a summary of the current data management systems and technologies.
- Identification of Big Data
- Discuss how the current data are utilized by the company within the existing systems.
- Discuss what unstructured data may exist, which may include the generation of unstructured and big data by the users while they interact with the existing systems.
- Discuss how both forms of data support the common business analyst role.
Please submit your assignment.