Change Agents – Essaylink
Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Change Agents in the Change Management Process
One of the most fascinating components of the change management process is the change agent. The change agent, who can be a leader, manager, employee, consultant, or customer, is a person who is often at the center of the change management process and performs several critical functions in the overall process. Address the following regarding change agents:
· Define the concept of a change agent, including the traits and characteristics that best represent a change agent in today’s organization.
· Discuss the role of a change agent in the change management process (e.g., formal or informal role, position of authority or power, etc.).
· Assess how a change agent can influence the generation, direction, success, or failure of a change initiative.
· Finally, assess any challenges a change agent may have in the change process (e.g., not agreeing with the change, management not truthfully sharing the repercussions of the change, etc.) and how these challenges should be addressed.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
· Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. minimum of 5 references including the book mention below
“The Module Book :Organizational Change An Action-Oriented Toolkit ,3e .Tupper F. Cawsey, Gene Deszca ,Cynthia Ingols”
Click Here To Download
The post Change Agents appeared first on AssignmentHub.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"Get Started