Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
1. Choose a current advocacy topic related to children and their families.(6a)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
a. Read the attached advocacy handout to help with topic selection.
b. Choose a topic that you are passionate about and involves you in the early childhood
2. Select 2 or more professional resources from scholarly journals/websites where the author(s)
describe and provide information and/or results of researched-based investigations on your
advocacy topic. (6a) (GEG 6)
a. Go to the CCAC library website link to learn more about research resource selection:
b. Go to the CCAC library databases to begin your search:
3. Introduce current research topic selection with:
a. reasons for the choice,
b. relevance to you professionally, and
c. professional relevance in working with young children and their families.
4. Briefly summarize the advocacy topic and focus of the research selected through a typed, onepage abstract. (6c)
5. Reflect on your research materials along with the abstract to draw a professional conclusion
from the information you read. (6d)
6. Cite each resource by including a full APA style reference list at the end of your assignment. (6c)
a. APA citation style guide: https://libguides.ccac.edu/education/citations
7. Share your research findings on this advocacy topic. (6e)
a. Possibilities may include: letter writing, social media, multi-media, community
b. Individual instructors will provide directions.
The post Choose a current advocacy topic related to children and their families. appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.