Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I’m trying to learn for my Business class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Overview of Assessment
You will be provided with a job and person specification and the associated advertisement for the job role. You will be responsible for assessing the learning needs of an individual in a team against this job role. You will then develop a training program for this individual in a team to develop them for the position in described in rob role.
Task/s to be assessed
Following the instructions below you will identify the skills required and develop and evaluate the learning. It should be concise, relevant, address the below questions and use appropriate business language.
1. Read the supplied J&P and advertisement for the role.
2. Using a training needs analysis, determine the required skills of a person
who could competently undertake this position.
3. From the training needs analysis, develop a self-assessment tool to assess
an individual’s ability to undertake this role.
4. Discuss the tool with your colleagues to ensure that it effectively assesses
the skills of an individual against this role; document their feedback and
make appropriate changes.
5. Complete the tool yourself and collect an additional 10 responses from
others (this can be a work team or participants of your choice) by using this
tool, they will self-assess.
6. Compare the results of your tool from the 10 responses (the team) against
the requirements of the job role by conducting a gap analysis.
7. Document the above steps in a short report to your lecturer summarising your findings.
Bank Teller/Customer Service Assistant
Person Specification Date issued: July 2017
Category Essential Job Requirements Desirable Job Requirements Method of Testing
Job Related Skills and Knowledge:
Application form /Interview
established policies and procedures
Experience • At least 2 years’ experience of working in a busy customer based service role including cash handling.
Interview Education / Qualifications: