Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Please answer the essay questions in Microsoft® Word utilizing Times New Roman font; size 12pt. and double-spaced. Remember that a major component included in responses is the synthesis of subject matter with practical application. Where possible, examples can be given, if applicable, in order to illustrate or complement your answer. The cumulative responses will be no shorter than five (5) and no longer than six (6) pages in length.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Define, discuss and explain the concepts of culture, minority groups, stereotypes and discrimination. Provide examples that illustrate your understanding of their interrelatedness in managing a diverse workforce.
2. Discuss and explain the Americans with Disabilities Act. Include the legal definition of a disabled person and list at least four barriers to a quality existence. Include in your answer what the law says about accommodations and under what circumstance(s) can an employer refuse an accommodation; provide two examples.
3. Provide an argument against the statement that “subordinate groups merely accept the definitions and ideologies of the dominant group.” Give specific historical and contemporary examples to support your answer.
4. Explain key issues impacting special groups such as people with disabilities, gay and lesbian workers, women, or members of non-western traditional religious affiliations. Select two of the aforementioned for discussion. Include what law(s) say about the treatment of these individuals and ways in which managers can promote a positive and collaborative work environment between people belonging to a heterogeneous workforce.
5. What was it that President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law almost a year after The Civil Rights Act of 1964, that prohibits federal contractors and subcontractors and federally-assisted construction contractors and subcontractors that generally have contracts that exceed $10,000 from discriminating in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin? Is it necessary today? What are its positive and negative implications in the workplace?
6. Please discuss the protected classes covered in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Give at least two examples of incidences that may be protected under the law and discuss how this legislation has affected race/ethnic relations in the United States of America.
The post Define, discuss and explain the concepts of culture, minority groups, stereotypes and discrimination. appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.