Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I’m trying to study for my Nursing course and I need some help to understand this question.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As you have been collecting information about your learners through observing them and interacting with them over the last few weeks, you may have begun to pinpoint which students are more motivated and enthusiastic. This week discuss assessment of motivation (external and internal) with your preceptor and discuss the following in your reflective response.
Organize your response in a report format, as follows:
- Describe your process for assessing motivational levels of your learners.
- Discuss the results of your assessment: The variety of levels of motivation.
- Hypothesize why less motivated students might be that way and how you will determine what lies beneath their lack of motivation.
- Examine the readiness of this group and how you came to your conclusion.
- Explain how you will use this information to influence your selection of teaching strategies.
Be sure you write this journal “off-line” and then copy/paste to this discussion forum (do not upload as a Word document). This will be something you will want to look back at as you progress forward in your upcoming role as a nurse educator.
Tie your discussion to QSEN, IOM recommendations, your personal goals, course objectives, NLN Nurse Educator competencies, and South University’s College of Nursing Conceptual Framework Pillars (Caring, Communication, Critical Thinking, Professionalism, and Holism).
Discussion Question Response: By the due date assigned, post your response to the assigned discussion questions in the appropriate threads in the Discussion Area.
Journal Entry Requirements:
- A personal, introspective, subjective account that focuses on QSEN, IOM recommendations, personal goals, course objectives, and that ties to NLN’s Nurse Educator Competencies.
- Connected to South University’s College of Nursing Conceptual Framework Pillars (Caring, Communication, Critical Thinking, Professionalism, and Holism).
- Connected to prior coursework through reflective analysis.
Participation Responses: No later than the end of the week, review and comment on the discussion question responses posted by at least two of your peers.
Guidelines: Support your responses with scholarly academic references using APA style format. Assigned course readings and online library resources are preferred. Weekly lecture notes are designed as overviews to the topic for the respective week and should not serve as a citation or reference.
In your discussion question response, provide a substantive response that illustrates a well-reasoned and thoughtful response; is factually correct with relevant scholarly citations, references, and examples; and that demonstrates a clear connection to the readings.