Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Help me study for my English class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Lesson 7, Assignment: Evaluation Essay (100 points)
- Following the writing process described in this lesson, compose an evaluation essay that meets the following criteria:
- Essay length: The essay should be at least 7 paragraphs.
- Research expectations: The essay should cite at least TWO secondary sources and a primary source. If your primary source is based on an observation (ex: a restaurant review), be sure to describe the location and when you conducted the observation.
- Format: The essay should be in MLA format, including a heading, double spacing, and a works cited page. Check out the “Citation Help” page in the ENG101&102 Research Guide to review correctly formatted sample citations and to learn about tools that will generate citations for you!
- Save your work as a Word file.
- Upload your work to Turnitin.com (the plagiarism detection service).
- Review the Evaluation Essay Grading Rubric PDF before submitting this assignment to your instructor.
One of the most common missteps in this assignment is not reviewing a product/service/piece of media.
Your job is to evaluate something! You are the expert. You have first-hand knowledge of this particular topic, and you want to tell the world how great it is- or how horrible it is!