Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Part 1 Your finished flowchart should get an air temperature from the user for each of five days. It should then display
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- the average temperature for the five days,
- the highest of the five,
- and the lowest of the five.
To complete, you will need to do the following:
· Initialize the variable in main that needs to be initialized (you don’t need to initialize the variable that will hold the user’s input). In getHigh, initialize the two variables that need to be initialized.
- Add a call to the subchart getHighest Test your flowchart and make sure it works.
- Create a subchart called getLowest, put in the proper steps and call it from main.
- Create a subchart called getTotal, put in the proper steps and call it from main.
- Create a subchart called getAverage and call it from main.
- Create a subchart called displayOutput where you display the required output in a user friendly way.
See printed directions for a possible extra credit item.
Rubric on which you will be graded:
Raptor flowchart runs without errors and produces correct output
Internal documentation identifies programmer and date; filename includes the programmer’s last name
Subcharts created where required
Loop used correctly
Selection structure used correctly
Output contains information required without any unnecessary information. The output contains text to explain to the user what is being displayed