Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create a concept map of a chosen condition, disease, or disorder with glucose regulation or metabolic balance considerations. Write a brief narrative (3 pages) that explains why the evidence cited in the concept map and narrative are valuable and relevant, as well as how specific interprofessional strategies will help to improve the outcomes presented in the concept map.
Note: Each assessment in this course builds on the work you completed in the previous assessment. Therefore, you should complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
The biopsychosocial (BPS) approach to care is a way to view all aspects of a patient’s life. It encourages medical practitioners to take into account not only the physical and biological health of a patient, but all considerations like mood, personality, and socioeconomic characteristics. This course will also explore aspects of pathophysiology, pharmacology, and physical assessment (the three Ps) as they relate to specific conditions, diseases, or disorders.
The first assessment is one in which you will create a concept map to analyze and organize the treatment of a specific patient with a specific condition, disease, or disorder.
Part 1: Concept Map
• (relevant case study) Develop an evidence-based concept map that illustrates a plan for achieving high-quality outcomes for a condition that has impaired glucose or metabolic imbalance as related aspects.
Part 2: Additional Evidence (Narrative)
• Justify the value and relevance of the evidence you used as the basis for your concept map.
• Analyze how interprofessional strategies applied to the concept map can lead to achievement of desired outcomes.
• Construct concept map and linkage to additional evidence in a way that facilitates understanding of key information and links.
• Integrate relevant sources to support assertions, correctly formatting citations and references using current APA style.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
• Competency 1: Design patient-centered, evidence-based, advanced nursing care for achieving high-quality patient outcomes.
o Develop an evidence-based concept map that illustrates a plan for achieving high-quality outcomes for a condition that has impaired glucose or metabolic imbalance as related aspects.
o Justify the value and relevance of the evidence used as the basis for a concept map.
• Competency 4: Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of interprofessional care systems in achieving desired health care improvement outcomes.
o Analyze how interprofessional strategies applied to the concept map can lead to achievement of desired outcomes.
• Competency 5: Communicate effectively with diverse audiences, in an appropriate form and style, consistent with organizational, professional, and scholarly standards.
o Construct concept map and linkage to additional evidence in a way that facilitates understanding of key information and links.
o Integrate relevant sources to support assertions, correctly formatting citations and references using current APA style.
• American Cancer Society (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.cancer.org/
• Office on Women’s Health. (2014). Cancer. Retrieved from https://www.womenshealth.gov/cancer/index.htm
The post LUNG CANCER first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.