OPMN9000: Explore and Specialize in One Topic Area From the Module ‘Event Planning and Operations Management’: Event Planning & Operations Management Assignment, DIT, Ireland – Essaylink
Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This assessment is an individual effort. It allows you to further explore and specialize in one topic area from the module ‘Event Planning and Operations Management’. You are required to write a literature review on one topic covered in the module. For example, event planning, health, safety, and risk management, managing volunteers and staff, event sponsorship.
You are required to demonstrate your understanding and knowledge of the topic (a discussion of literature, concepts, theory, and current issues associated with your chosen topic). Additionally, illustrate your work with appropriate examples.
Hire a writer to get plagiarism free assignment answers of this question
Suggested literature review topics as follows:
- Conference planning
- Festival health and safety
- Event design
- Festival crowd control
- Managing volunteers and staff at events
- Sporting events and sponsorship
- Social event planning.
Your literature review should include the following:
- Literature review: Ability to use information effectively to produce an interesting and useful report. Ability to critically review conceptual ideas and to research applied event contexts. Ability to demonstrate understanding, to reflect on, and evaluate the material gathered and to articulate reasonable, well-supported arguments that make sense, are pertinent and relevant
- Conclusions: Ability to summarise key points/arguments presented
- Organisation and presentation: Structure, clarity, and presentation – clear and logical report that is correctly referenced
The post OPMN9000: Explore and Specialize in One Topic Area From the Module ‘Event Planning and Operations Management’: Event Planning & Operations Management Assignment, DIT, Ireland appeared first on .
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"Get Started