Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I’m working on a Literature exercise and need support.
- Did they complete the memorandum header format and content correctly? Specify any corrections that need to be made.
- Review each of the 5 question responses and address the correctness and completeness of your peers’ responses. Provide an explanation of areas where you feel they are incomplete or incorrect. Add thoughts they did not address when the correct answers were provided.
- Review their statistical calculation, did they use the right approach? Did they get the correct numerical answer? Explain where you see any errors.
- Does the summary contain the required content and provide adequate context for the topic? How could your classmate make the summary more complete, clear and concise?
- Does the graphic provided make the analysis being completed more clear? Do you think this is the best type of graphic to support this analysis? Is the graphic they included well laid out? Are all elements of the graphic clearly labeled in a way that is easy for the reader to look at? Is the graphic labeled as described in the Figures and Charts (Links to an external site.) document? Is the descriptive title of the graphic well worded? Make specific recommendations on how your classmate can more effectively use her or his graphic, make it more readable and label it as required.
- Did your peers utilize a professional writing style as outlined in the assignment? Provide examples of how they did or did not meet this requirement.