Physics 161 lab 5, elastic constant of a spring – Essaylink
Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Before answering the questions below, please read the lab handout “Physics 161 Lab 6” and “Statistics Handout”. These documents can be found by clicking on the “Files” link on the Canvas front page for PHYS 161. There is no preliminary survey for Lab 6.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1) What are the units for the spring constant, k, in Hook’s Law?
2) List values of masses used and the corresponding displacements from the equilibrium length from Task A.
3) Show the 10 calculated values for the spring constant from the measurements taken in Task A. Calculate the average and standard deviation of these 10 values for ‘k’.
4) List values of masses used and the corresponding displacements from the equilibrium length from Task B.
5) Show the 10 calculated values for the spring constant from the measurements taken in Task B. Calculate the average and standard deviation of these 10 values for ‘k’.
6) Calculate the DS value to compare the results from Task A and Task B. For the denominator use standard deviation rather than standard error of the mean, so it should be equal to [( stdevTask A)^2 + ( stdevTask B)^2]^0.5
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"Get Started