Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I need support with this Powerpoint question so I can learn better.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapters 7, 8
- Lecture 1
- Link (website): The Man Who Sold the War’: Marketing Iraq
- Link (PDF): National Security Strategy (2017)
- Link (video): Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- Link (website): Covert action
- Link (website): The Operation that Killed Bin Laden
- Link (website): Tiffin University Library
Covert Action is one of the more controversial actions the members of the Intelligence Community (including policymakers) can take.
Choose one of the Covert Actions discussed in the lectures and readings or another article you find. In a PowerPoint presentation, address the following:
- Analyze, using risk versus benefit, the utility of taking such an action. Your analysis should include short-term and long-term risks.
- Appraise the merit of alternative policy actions if they exist. Use all the information in your references, or any you collect on the internet. Identify sources. If you feel you do not have enough information, identify the information gaps (i.e. intelligence requirement).
– Minimum of 10 slides, not including title, concluding, and references slides
– 100-150 words per slide (in notes area)
– Title or Introduction slide (with your name, class info, and presentation title),
– Concluding slide
– References slide (at least 2 library resources and 2 online resources)
– Slides that use text (other than headers) should be at least 12-point font
Grading and Assessment
This activity will be graded based on the Written Analysis Grading Rubric
Learning Outcome(s): 1, 5
1. Assess the theoretical effectiveness of intelligence and covert action with regard to analyzing governmental structure and national security policy.
5. Examine the history and structure of U.S. intelligence.