Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I don’t know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
Drafting Your Text
Before completing this assignment, please review the studies for information about using freewrite techniques and writing resources to prepare your draft.
For this unit, collect your drafts, research, writing plan, and outlines. Then, craft a 5–8 page draft of your text for submission. Consider this draft another stage of the writing process; it is not yet a polished draft.
In your draft you should:
- Provide necessary context in the introduction to transition the reader into the thesis.
- Include support literature that effectively leads into your topic argument.
- Articulate a thesis that describes a gap or niche in the literature that your argument can fill.
- Support the main points of the paper with evidence.
- Completely present your paper’s argument so your peer reviewer can give you useful feedback on your draft.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to give you feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
- Introduce thesis within context for appropriate audience.
- Incorporate evidence with coherent placement that supports structure of arguments.
- Present a clear and complete argument.
- Utilize proper mechanics including spelling, grammar, and APA formatting.