Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I don’t understand this Writing question and need help to study.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As part of the professional materials you’ll create for this course, the one-page professional profile offers you an opportunity to frame a narrative about your professional identity and experiences. You will make decisions about how to frame your professional brand and identity–what makes you unique? what sets you apart from others? The SWOT Analysis assignment and “The Brand Called You” reading will help as you begin to answer those questions.
The one-page professional profile is not a retread of your resume; instead, it is an opportunity to bring your resume to life. You may infuse some personality into the document, but don’t overdo it. Consider the primary readers as potential employers and other professionals in your field.
In short, your professional profile must include the following elements:
1. An appropriate heading that includes your first and last names.
2. Three to four keywords below the heading that help to describe your professional identity.
3. A professional-looking headshot photograph appropriately sized and positioned.
4. Three sections: the first section introduces your professional identity and frames the document. The second paragraph helps show readers your experiences. And the final paragraph ties the document together and ends on a positive note.
5. Approximately 300-350 words.