Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Can you help me understand this Communications question?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this 10 page paper, you will apply your knowledge of basic communication terms to an analysis
of a film. In general, you will:
1. Select a primary communication context (e.g., interpersonal communication.) that is reflected in a particular film of your choosing. Also, you will use several, specific terms (e.g.,self-disclosure, relational dialectics, stages of relational development, etc.) that are related to your communication context.
2.Conduct scholarly research in order to fully understand your chosen context. In other words, you will find journal articles and use your textbook to help you understand and apply course terms in your paper. This becomes the evidence for your paper.
3. Lastly, you will define and explain the terms , and analyze how they are presented in the film. In addition, you will cite your journal articles and your textbook within your paper as evidence and support of your ideas.
4. Your main goal in this paper is to apply communication terms to a film in order to demonstrate your understanding of these terms. Section-by-Section Instructions (follow these instructions closely!):
1. First paragraph
a. Begin with a few general statements about ideas relevant to your paper, such as a few statements about communication, relationships, conflict, public speaking, organizations, etc. Whatever your paper’s topic, lead into it for the reader.
b. Indicate the film that you will analyze.
c. Next, clearly explain your goals for this paper. In other words, what is this paper’s thesis ? What is the purpose
of this paper? What will it accomplish? What will your paper explain and illustrate about the communication seen in this film?
d. End your introduction with a preview of the main points of your paper. Your main points will be the terms that you will apply and analyze in the film.
2. Second paragraph – briefly summarize the film (about 4-5 sentences)
Body (For each paragraph in the Body, do these in this order):
1. Define and explain one or several terms that you have researched fully. As you define your terms, be sure to cite evidence (quote) from your textbook and your journal articles
1. Describe how the term is demonstrated in your film . For example, here is where you explain how the characters in your film demonstrate “depth of self-disclosure,” “conflict,” “group think,” or some other term. Be sure to provide examples from the film, and be sure to explain yourself fully. This becomes your analysis of their communication
2. Use a transition to move the reader to your next paragraph.
Repeat these steps until you have enough content to meet the assignment guidelines for the page requirement.
HINT: Try organizing your paper chronologically to match the order of the film.
1. Provide a summary of the main points of your paper.
2. Close your paper with a few comments on the importance of competent communication