Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I don’t know how to handle this Computer Science question and need guidance.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part II-Course Project
This part of the assignment is a detailed project designed to help you learn the modeling of business requirements and understand the physical implementation of logical business models through the use of E-R models.
Course Project Part 1—Database Planning
For this week, imagine that you have been hired by a company to build a database for it and complete the following tasks:
- Describe your idea of the database.
- This can be a business problem or a hobby you are interested in—for example, an airline reservation system.
- Outline the database you would like to create.
- Outline the SDLC. Include the following subcategories:
- Strategy and analysis for a business or an idea you plan to develop
- Analysis of the current system:
- What does the company have?
- What business projections does it have?
- Integration with other systems—plan how the current system can be integrated with other systems
- Documentation and communication—describe how this vital part will be accomplished
- Design for changes—prepare a plan for the future
- Reusable resources—do not redo work; identify what the company has in place that you can use
(This is the best part of the project—you create everything!)
Note: Whatever you create is fiction and the above-mentioned six items will need to be addressed in the final document.
After you complete the lab and course project, collate the information from both in a 3- to 4-page report in a Microsoft Word document.