Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I need help with a English question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Over the length of this course, you will be engaged in writing assignments about a psychological disorder of your choice that will help you build pieces of the final project. This will allow you to get feedback from your instructor throughout the course, enabling you to update and improve your work based on that feedback. This approach allows you to submit a polished version of your final project in Module 5. Last week you wrote about 3 disorders and this week you will choose one disorder as your topic for the final project and complete your outline.
- Your assignment should be approximately 250-500 words in length (typically, two double-spaced pages).
- For this assignment, you will choose a disorder for your final project case study. Please do not select a disorder you have been diagnosed with or one that you believe you might have. Next, outline each section that you want to include in your paper (e.g., Overview of the Disorder, Symptoms, Treatment Options, Future Implications). Please see the Final Project handout for more details on the final assignment.
- This should be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all APA style requirements.
- An abstract is not required.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- Please submit this assignment through in D2L by 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday.