Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Can you help me understand this English question?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Response to two classmates: Sunday by 11:59pm
Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie discusses the concept of a single story in her TED Talk, “The Danger of a Single Story” and the impact of stereotypes that as she so eloquently says “flatten our experience.” After watching the TED Talk, please answer the following questions. If you need to follow along or use the transcript in answering the questions, you can find it here:.
- What is the speaker’s main argument? Or what is her thesis?
- Name at least 3 specific examples/pieces of evidence he uses to support her argument?
- What was the biggest takeaway that you had from this video? What interested you the most?
- What kind of stories is Adichie telling her audience in the speech?
- How does Adichie organize her speech? In connection with Question 4, when do those stories show up in her speech? When does she tell those stories? Is there any pattern you can discern or figure out from where she places those stories (specific evidence?
- What is Adichie’s purpose? What does she want from her audience?
- What is Adichie’s tone? Is her tone successful in connecting with her audience? Why or why not?
- What examples of ethos, pathos, or logos does Adichie use in her speech? Are these strategies effective or not?
- What is one specific example of a single story in Zootopia? Be specific.
“The Danger of the Single Story” | Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
To receive the full credit, you must submit initial response on time and respond to two of your classmates on time. Please respond in full sentences and be as detailed as possible. Your initial post should be around 300 words while your responses should be between 150-200 words and go beyond “I agree/disagree.”