Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I’m working on a Business exercise and need support.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As an additional part of planning your e-business, you must look at who your particular consumer base is and make decisions on how to market to them online.
- What is your consumers’ profile? Discuss their demographics, what devices and technology they probably use, what social media they use, what their interests are, and what fears or hesitations they have.
- How will you market during the consumer decision process? Looking at the Consumer Decision Process in Figure 6.2 (p. 344) discuss the supporting communications that you should implement for each phase of the decision process. Why did you choose these particular communications?
- How will you develop a relationship with your consumers? How will you develop trust between yourself and the consumer? Can you use communication strategies that you listed in the previous question to help with this? Are there other ways to develop the relationship?
- Do you want to invest in paid SEM and/or social media advertising? Why do you want to invest in this for your particular e-business? Specifically what types of online advertising would work best for your e-business?
- What can you do to optimize SEO for your e-business? Provide particular examples of ways to improve your e-business’ SEO, and list some ways that SEO could be negatively impacted if you aren’t careful.
- What will be your pricing strategy? Make and then document your decisions based on the information provided on pages 381-386.
- The submitted document must be:
- At least five pages in total length
- 1-inch margins
- 12 point font