YouTube: Operant conditioning: Positive-and-negative reinforcement and punishment – Essaylink
Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Watch the above video. Operant conditioning is an important concept in understanding learning from a behavioral psychology standpoint.
In your initial response, answer the following:
• Explain the important concepts of operant conditioning.
• What was Skinner’s influence in developing the idea of operant conditioning?
• What is the difference between reinforcement and punishment?
• What do the terms positive and negative mean in the context of operant conditioning.
• Give at least one example from your life experience in which you were involved with each of the following: positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, positive punishment, and negative punishment.
Your initial response is due on Thursday. Your response should be in the 300-350 range. References and citations are expected to be used in the process of answering these questions.
Book: Experience Psychology
Author: Laura A. King
The post YouTube: Operant conditioning: Positive-and-negative reinforcement and punishment first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"Get Started