Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I need support with this English question so I can learn better.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Rewrite the following arguments listing the reason(s) first and the conclusion last.
Each line should be a single statement written as a complete sentence.
Feel free to modify the sentences as you deem necessary, without changing their basic meaning. (after all you want to be restating this argument, not writing a new one!)
Label the Reason(s) R¹, R², R³, etc. and the conclusion C.
Leave out any indicator words and any fluff (i.e., sentences which are neither the conclusion nor a reason).
Cats with long hair shed all over the house so you should not get a long-haired cat. I have heard that they also have lots of fleas.
R¹: Long-haired cats shed all over the house
R²: Long-haired cats have a lot of fleas
C: You should not get a long haired cat
- Fairdale will win the championship because they have the best team.
- Since the housing market is depressed and interest rates are low, it’s a good time to buy a home.
- China is guilty of extreme human rights abuses. Further, they refuse to implement democratic reforms. Thus, the U.S. should refuse to deal with the present Chinese government.
- The revocation of the 55 mph speed limit has resulted in an increased number of auto fatalities. We must alleviate this problem with stricter speed limit enforcement.
- We may infer that the U. S. military is both capable and competent from the results of the Persian Gulf War.
- Scientific discoveries are continually debunking religious myths. Further, science provides the only hope for solving the many problems faced by humankind. Hence, science provides a more accurate view of human life than does religion.
- Jesse is one year old. Most one-year-olds can walk. It follows that Jesse can walk.
- I deserve a raise. I’m very good at my job.