Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I’m trying to learn for my Nursing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create a paper, power point, or Prezi presentation to demonstrate your knowledge of this week’s learning objectives. Your presentation should cover the following topic fully, and be correctly cited in APA format. Minimum 1 – 2 page paper or 10 slide presentation, not including your cover sheet/ slide and reference page/ slide.
You are approached by a neighbor and her 16 year old daughter who just found out she is pregnant. The neighbor and her daughter want to know what to expect during the pregnancy. Outline for this mother and daughter what to expect during each of the trimesters.
Write a 2-3 page APA formatted paper (not including cover sheet or reference page) utilizing a minimum of three resources based on the case scenario below. You may opt to do a power point presentation or Prezi with a minimum of 10 – 15 slides (not including cover sheet or reference slide) instead of the written paper.
Scenario: A gravida two, para-one 34 year old woman comes into the office for pre-natal care. She is 28 weeks pregnant. Her blood pressure is 160/90 with a weight of 220 lbs and a height of 5’1. Her previous blood pressure at her visit 4 weeks ago was 122/ 78. Her previous weight was 210 lbs. She reports a history of gestational diabetes. Her fasting glucose is 108 with an A1C of 6.0.
What focused assessments would you expect the practical nurse to perform? What important data would need to be communicated to her health care team?
Using resources such as the CDC, state and county health department websites, and various local resources, identify an opportunity for improved health behavior in an individual client. Your paper should be 1 – 2 pages in length in addition to the cover page and reference page. You should use a minimum of three references to support your work.
Be sure to cover the following:
- Identify an opportunity to for improved health behavior in an individualized client.
- Identify short and long term goals for the achievement of the overall health goal.
- Using Healthy People 2020, identify which problem you are working on improving.
- Recognize local resources to aid in the resolution of the identified problem.
- Assist in the evaluation in the response to interventions.
Analyze the impact of intimate partner violence on the individual client.
- A minimum of 5 appropriate references are used. Nursing journals, Periodicals, Medical journals, Nursing reference books, governmental web sites, etc. (No sites such as Wikipedia).
- Proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure and word usage. The entire paper shows detail to the topic, and the sentences flow well from one thought to the next.
- The topic is related to domestic violence identification, prevention, and assisting the victim with recovery.
- The topic is clearly introduced in the introductory paragraph.
- The prevalence of the problem is clearly and correctly outlined.
- Risk factors or preventative measures related to the topic are included.
- Nursing care and referral to appropriate resources is clearly and correctly outlined.
- The topic is clearly summarized in the closing paragraph.
- The paper is 3 – 5 pages (excluding the cover sheet and reference page(s).
You are assigned to care for a 14 year old girl who experiences an unplanned pregnancy. She lives with her single mother, who works at a local clinic as a Medical Assistant. The girl’s mother does not want the girl to keep the baby, because having a baby at this age will make her life more difficult. The girl wants to raise the baby, and has taken a part time job. The girl’s boyfriend is 16 and is supportive, but his parents are not. Write a 1-2 page APA formatted paper outlining local legal and ethical resources to help her make an informed decision. Identify your own biases within the paper and how you would respond to the client’s potential choices.
Be sure to do the following in your paper:
- Identify local resources that are available to assist with psychosocial and financial needs.
- Discuss legal and ethical issues that are important in the case of teen pregnancy, and what agencies might be of assistance to the teen may in your local area. Be sure to address the entire family, including the pregnant teen, her significant other, and the prospective grandparents of the baby.
- Discuss the role of family violence, sexual violence and drug abuse or use in the case of teen pregnancies, and offer resources for the teen, should she need them.
- Discuss the various educational resources in your local area such as: exercise for pregnancy classes, prenatal classes, breastfeeding classes, grandparent’s classes and other educational support resources for the teen.
- Discuss the role of work and schooling. What regulations are there regarding the number of hours she will be permitted to work, and how will this impact her schooling?