Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I need support with this History question so I can learn better.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
the two readings i will be using for this essay are fredrick (the great) of prussia’s “political testament”(1752) , and the declaration of the rights of man and citizen(1789)
Your assignment is to select and compare/contrast two primary documents we have read thus far.
· For the 1st 5-pg paper select two documents we have read before October 17, 2019
· For the 2nd 5-pg paper select two documents we have read after October 17, 2019
The Introduction of your paper should:
· Identify the two sources you will be comparing/contrasting
· Make an argument as to why this comparison/contrast is historically significant (i.e. Why are you choosing these two documents?)
· Make argument as to the basic similarities and differences you will be examining (How are they similar, and how are they different?—be specific!) and briefly sketch out the structure of your argument.
è Really spend time on your introduction—it makes/breaks your paper! Edit your introduction after writing/editing body and conclusion.
The Body of your paper should
· Supply evidence to support the arguments made in the introduction
· Follow the organizational structure sketched out in the introduction
· Use and analyze quotations from the documents. Cite using footnote/parenthetical citations.
The Conclusion of your paper should
· Restate argument
· Briefly summarize the ways in which you supported your argument
· Conclude with a strong statement as to the historical significance of your compare/contrast (Who cares? So What? Why important?)