Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.Free Inquiry Order A Paper Now Cost Estimate
I’m studying for my Writing class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Step 1: Select your topic for your business letter and type it. You will need to choose two topics from this list for this assignment, as you are going to write two letters in different formats.
|Each letter should be professional in tone and appearance, demonstrate careful thought and intelligence, sound compelling and sensitive to the writing context, make use of careful word choice, grammar, and punctuation, and relay a complexity and sophistication in ideas and appeal. Your letters must be substantive and persuasive. A minimum of 250 words per letter (apart from the heading, salutation, and closing) is required.|
- You can use this assignment to write the letter of transmittal for your final report (please see the final report assignment and review examples if you choose this option). Keep in mind that your content will likely need to change and be updated after you have completed all of your research. However, it certainly gives you a place to start!
- Write a collection letter to an individual from your company or a made-up company. Your collection letter should include the following: how much debt is owed, the individual’s options regarding this debt, the nature of the situation, etc.
- Write a letter of commendation or recommendation for a colleague to your supervisor supporting a promotion in rank and salary for this person. Include specific information as to why this person should be granted this opportunity.
- Write a sales letter to a potential client asking for a meeting, a follow-up visit, or explaining the newest product or service you offer. The sales letter will need to be informative and persuasive!
- Write a letter where you have to deliver bad news to an individual either within your company or outside of your company. You can create the scenario (i.e. termination, lack of qualifications, turn down business, etc.).
Step 2: Format Letter #1 in full-block format.
- Format your first letter using the full-block format. You should not use an existing template, but you are free to create your own “letterhead.” If not, be sure to follow all of the formatting guidelines of full-block format.
- Upload your letter in full-block format as an attachment.
- Be sure to label your attachment with the type of format used and the option selected (e.g. Transmittal_FullBlock_Name).
Step 3: Format Letter #2 in modified or semi-block format.
- Format your letter using either the modified-block or semi-block format. For this, you will not use a letterhead of any type and will follow the directions and examples presented in your module.
- Upload your letter as an attachment.
- Be sure to label your attachment with the type of format used (e.g. Collection_SemiBlock_Name).